I bet you thought you’d never see a bowl of tacos 👀 These shredded chicken tacos are very unconventional, BUT I promise they’re good 🤤
🍗 Chicken Ingredients 🍗
1 small pack chicken thighs (5-6 thighs)
2 cups pickle juice (TRUST ME, I use grillospickles juice)
sietefoods taco seasoning
🌮 Taco & Topping Ingredients 🌮
sietefoods habanero hot sauce
🤩 Recipe 🤩
1) Place chicken thighs into a bowl and add pickle juice and a hefty drizzle of olive oil. Season generously with sietefoods taco seasoning.
2) Mix until all of the chicken is coated in the mixture. Cover the bowl, and let it marinade in the fridge for at LEAST 2 hours or overnight. (The longer the better)
2) Once chicken has been marinated for at least 2 hours, heat olive oil in a pan and fry both sides until golden brown and chicken is fully cooked.
3) Shred chicken with forks and add back to the pan while you assemble your tacos.
4) Heat up corn tortillas, start with a layer of guac, add shredded chicken, top with salsa and hot sauce, and add your cheese of choice on top. I used feta.
5) Repeat step 4 until you are satiated!! 😁